Tantra massage is a dialogue of touch, leads to the awakening of sexual desire, sensuality, sublimates sexuality and redimensions sexual life. Tantra and Tantra Massage propose the development of self-consciousness, body, mind, energy, integration into the Universe. Through Tantra massage you become aware of yourself and of the other.
What is a chakra?
Chakra means “wheel” in Sanskrit language. These wheels or vortexes (energy cones) receive, transform and distribute subtle energy (called prana or chi) into the body. Chakras are energy centers, the most important are located along the spine. The energy flows through the body from one chakra to another through invisible channels. Through these energetic wheels (chakras), the fundamental energy is distributed to a number of organs. These power-energy currents animate the human being at the levels of consciousness and psychic, as well as the health of the body, because everything is related.
Each chakra plays a fundamental role on the entire nervous system and our physiology, but also on our behavior. To express our main qualities, love, sexuality, sensuality, balance, courage, communication, self-confidence, wisdom, etc. our chakras must be open, unlocked. If they are closed, there may be problems, blockages and stresses of various nature remain in the body. To live in harmony, all of our chakras must be open.
The 7 major chakras are:
– The Muladhara or root chakra, located in the perineum and the coccyx, is related to the element Earth, the matter, the vital force of the body.
– Swadhistana or the sacral chakra, located above the sexual organs, is related to the water element, controls sexuality and especially our sex hormones.
– Manipura or solar chakra, located in the solar plexus area, is related to the fire element, the digestive organs, controls the emotions, the self-confidence.
– Anahata or heart chakra, located at the center of the chest, is related to the air element, controls the heart and love.
– Vishuddha or throat chakra, located in the neck, is the chakra of communication.
– Ajna or chakra of the third eye, located between the eyebrows, is connected to the eyes, to the nervous system, to divine knowledge and intuition.
– The Sahasrara or crown chakra, located in the crown area, connects us to the divine essence.
Tantra massage at a professional massage salon
At a Tantra massage salon, a successful Tantra massage is well prepared, without haste, everything is done slowly and easily. Professional masseuses experienced in the art of the Tantra massage will take you in a sweet voluptuousness, the touches are delicate, the movements will touch all parts of the body. You will feel combinations of different touches on the 7 chakras, that is, the body’s energetic points, slow and light touches, kneading, light pressure and effleurage. The professional hands of the masseuse will wander your entire body, producing sensations that awake and vibrate all the parts of your body.
The goal of Tantra massage is not ejaculation
Erogenous areas are touched and stimulated, releasing and reviving the free circulation of sexual energies. It is a moment of intense awakening of sensuality. Awakened senses and deep breathing create a state of beneficial abandonment. This moment allows you to become aware of yourself and of your feelings, it is a sensual journey into the universe of senses and sexual energy.